Let your inner scientist come out to play!
Spark your child’s excitement and curiosity with a trip to the North Museum in Lancaster County, PA. Your family can explore engaging exhibits and fun, hands-on activities in an immersive environment.
Visit our events calendar for the latest happenings.
Now offering early education programming developed by certified teachers.
While at the North Museum:
- Trek through the new Dinosaur gallery
- Interact with art in our STEAM Artist Gallery
- Experience the first-of-its-kind SciDome Theater
- Visit our new Explore Nature Gallery
- Watch a live honeybee hive at work (Seasonal)
- Crawl into our awesome indoor giant discovery tree
- Make new friends in the Live Animal Room
- Explore the microscopic world with our HD magnifier
- View Earth’s weather from space on our iGlobe
- Meet our baby T. rex
- Discover our latest traveling exhibition
The North Museum is the first museum in the world to have a 41 foot Spitz cove-mounted SciDome XD Touch system.
With our new SciDome XD Touch system, our educators can spark young visitor’s interest and give them a personalized, interactive and fully immersive introduction to astronomy, earth sciences, or meteorology, using incredible imagery and animations.
The North Store:
Treat your inner scientist to a gift or souvenir from the Museum shop, the North Store. From crystal growing kits to rocks, fossils and minerals, to authentic scale replicas of the Carnegie Museum dinosaur collection, there’s something here for every junior scientist.
Visit the Museum:
The Museum is open 7 days a week in the summer and 6 days per week in the fall and winter. Please see our website for current schedule and admission rates. The Museum is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
400 College Avenue Lancaster, Pa 17603
Social Media Links: